5. Article 1:
- Title—Organizational Factors that Influence IT diffusion in Academic Health Sciences Centers .
- Author(s) of the article—Joan Ash
- APA reference—Anderson JG Aydin CE Jay SJ.
Evaluating Health Care Information Systems: Methods and Applications.Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 1994;289.
- How you found the article and what keywords you used–I Search on google scholar with the keywords Academic Paper in IT.
- What kind of article it is—Journal.
- All the reasons that you think it is an academic article–clear Abstract is given for the paper.It contains all the references,published date. It is published by a University.Author is also working in an university.
- How well it fits the ‘structure of an academic article’ that I described in my previous post–It fits strongly well in the structure of an academic article.
- How many references it has–37
- How many citations it has -No
- The url of the article–https://academic.oup.com/jamia/article/4/2/102/730892
- Say whether you are interested in properly reading the article or not (and give some reasons!)–Yes i am interested to read it because i want to research in Education field.
- Title —-Information Technology In Education
- Author of the article— Farideh Hamidi , Maryam Meshkat, MaryamRezaee , MehdiJafari
- APA reference—-R.C. Mishra, Management of educational research, India: kul bhushan nangia(APH Publishing corporation).2005.
- How you found the article —Google Search
- what keywords you used—-Information Technology in Education
- What kind of article it is—Academic paper
- all the reasons that you think it is an academic article— Containing Abstract,references,keywords. Author’s name,publication date. Also it is published by a recognized university.
- how well it fits the ‘structure of an academic article’ that I described in my previous post–Strongly
- how many references it has–22
- how many citations it has (if you can find out)–No
- for articles that you found online, the url of the article—-https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050910004370
- say whether you are interested in properly reading the article or not (and give some reasons!)— Yes , I am interested to know about how IT is performing to make education system more and more interesting.
2. Check the articles that you found last week
This is an academic article because this article is too long upto 4000-5000 words.it is individually published work by academics.There are many references available form google scholar.This article is really useful on the basis of my research by looking at some of the criteria. This article also have abstract,publisher name,published date etc.
This is an academic paper .It contains 11 pages for the information with abstract. It this published by the member of universties of UK. Their are three person who did the work in this.They also give multiple reference for their work.Published date,Published name and Keywords are clearly mentioned in this paper.
Here only the definition of my research keyword is given. Its not an acadmic article not paper. Here the information is given ny the person who work on it.This is the individual work to publish this information.Published date is given but there abstract is not available and no any reference.